- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- This event has passed.
Silvara Vineyards winemaker dinner with Seattle chef Jay Bartleson
June 9 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$95
LEAVENWORTH, Wash. — Owner/vintner Gary Seidler and Silvara Vineyards presents Twilight in White on Saturday, June 9 a French-themed six-course farm-to-table winemaker dinner with Jay Bartleson, corporate executive chef for Columbia Hospitality.
Bartleson’s career includes serving as executive chef at Microsoft, Bell Harbor International Conference Center and World Trade Center Seattle. His role has expanded to overseeing culinary operations at Columbia Hospitality conference centers and resorts such The Salish Lodge & Spa. His resume also includes consultant/guest chef at Kenwood Inn & Spa in Napa Valley, Friday Harbor House on San Juan Island and Rainbow Ranch Lodge in Big Sky, Mont.
The social begins at 6:30 p.m., with the dinner to follow at 7 p.m. Cost is $95 per person, $85 for club members, and there is a 6-bottle purchase required of each couple. Reservation are required, and seating is limited.