- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Sip and Paint at Oak Knoll Winery
April 19 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$30
Join us at beautiful Oak Knoll Winery for wine tasting and glass painting on April 19. Cost is $30.
No experience is necessary. We’ll provide all the supplies and our collection of finished glasses for inspiration. We’ll show you the tips and tricks to painting glass and guide you through this very personalized, functional work of art.
Come enjoy a couple hours of glass art, food, wine, and fun!
Must be 21 years of age or older. Food and drink may be purchased at the event. (No outside food or beverage.)