- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Sip and Paint at Oak Knoll Winery
April 19, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$30
Join us at beautiful Oak Knoll Winery for wine tasting and glass painting on April 19. Cost is $30.
No experience is necessary. We’ll provide all the supplies and our collection of finished glasses for inspiration. We’ll show you the tips and tricks to painting glass and guide you through this very personalized, functional work of art.
Come enjoy a couple hours of glass art, food, wine, and fun!
Must be 21 years of age or older. Food and drink may be purchased at the event. (No outside food or beverage.)