- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Sip and Paint Class
April 18 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$30.00
A painting class at a winery is a wonderful way to spend the afternoon.
Join Dawning’s Art at Archer Vineyard on April 18th to celebrate the season in style. Enjoy an afternoon of fun painting and great wine. Step by step painting instruction provided. No experience needed. Bring a friend to share a bottle of wine. Take home your own masterpiece. Must be 21+ to drink alcohol and minors (12 and older) are welcome.
In this class we will be creating “Wine Glass”
Class starts promptly at 1pm.
Ticket price includes all materials, instruction, aprons, 16×20 take-home canvas and a glass of Archer’s Pinot Gris!