- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
Sip and Paint Class
May 9 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$30.00
A painting class at a winery is a wonderful way to celebrate Mother’s Day weekend.
Join Dawning’s Art at Archer Vineyard on May 9th to celebrate Mother’s Day weekend in style. Enjoy an afternoon of fun painting and great wine. Step by step painting instruction provided. No experience needed. Bring a friend to share a bottle of wine. Take home your own masterpiece. Must be 21+ to drink alcohol and minors (12 and older) are welcome.
In this class we will be creating “Tulip”
Class starts promptly at 1pm.
Ticket price includes all materials, instruction, aprons, 16×20 take-home canvas and a glass of Archer’s Pinot Gris!