- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Sip and Paint Class
May 10, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
A painting class at a winery is a wonderful way to spend the afternoon on Mother’s Day.
Join Dawning’s Art at Arcane Cellars Winery on May 10th to celebrate Mother’s Day in Style. Enjoy an afternoon of fun painting, great wine, music, and artisan gifts. Step by step painting instruction. No experience needed. Bring a friend to share a bottle of wine. Take home your own masterpiece. Must be 21+ to drink alcohol and minors (12 and older) are welcome.
In this class we will be creating “Nest”
There are two classes being held on Mother’s Day please make sure you are registering for the correct time that you want.
This class starts promptly at 12pm and finishes at 2pm.
Ticket price includes all materials, instruction, aprons, 12×16 take-home canvas and a glass of Arcane Cellars’ Wheatland White!