- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- This event has passed.
Sip and Paint ‘Ferry Crossing’ at Ambassador Wines of Washington
June 25 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$40
This Sip and Paint ‘Ferry Crossing’ event at Ambassador Wines of Washington includes step-by-step instruction, all paint supplies and brushes courtesy of Corks and Canvas.
You MUST bring a mask to wear for arrival and departure.
To make this experience as safe as possible aprons are not provided at this time. These are not required, but you may bring your own if you would like.
You will receive an email before your event with more information about the current health and safety guidelines.