- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Sip at Sunset
May 8 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Start the weekend right at Domaine de Broglie!
Extended hours with glass and bottle purchases every Friday. Join us for wine tastings, cheese & charcuterie, board & lawn games, and music on the record player – all complemented by our incredible sunset views. This is the ideal way to start your weekend of tastings on the Dundee Hills.
BYOV: Bring Your Own Vinyl, and we may play it on the record player or browse through our collection!