- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
Sip at Sunset
May 15 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Start the weekend right at Domaine de Broglie!
Extended hours with glass and bottle purchases every Friday. Join us for wine tastings, cheese & charcuterie, board & lawn games, and music on the record player – all complemented by our incredible sunset views. This is the ideal way to start your weekend of tastings on the Dundee Hills.
BYOV: Bring Your Own Vinyl, and we may play it on the record player or browse through our collection!