- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Sip & Dip at Monte Creek Ranch Winery
June 28, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm$44
Join Colour Drop Designs at Monte Creek Winery to create with the magic of water marbling!
Colour Drop Designs brings the beautiful, ancient art of water marbling to the 21st century by inviting you to be the artist. Come and make your own water marbled silk scarf.
Each workshop begins with a hands on demonstration. Each artist chooses their colours and floats the paint, one drop at a time, on the surface of the water, then uses marbling combs, rakes, or stylus to create the design of their liking.
Choose one of our four workshop time blocks:
If you can put ketchup on a hot dog, you can do this art!
All tickets include a wine tasting or a non-alcoholic beverage for non-drinkers or underage participants.