- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
SIP & DIP SILK SCARF WORKSHOP
May 23 @ 11:00 am - 7:00 pm$39
Creatively Made By YOU!
You are invited to a Sip and Dip workshop at Volcanic Hills Winery. Come sip on your favourite wine and create your own piece of wearable art. Here’s a little info about what we will be creating…
We bring the beautiful, ancient art of water marbling to the 21st century by inviting you to be the artist. Come and make your own water marbled silk scarf, or art canvas. Each artist chooses their colours and floats the paint one drop at a time on the surface of the water, then uses marbling combs, rakes, or stylus to create the design of their liking. My husband likes to tease me that if you can put ketchup on a hotdog you can do this art! We will be creating silk scarves for $39 each. ALL AGES WELCOME!
Tickets are booked by timeslot. In our 2 hour timelsot we start with a demonstration. Then we have 2 people creating while others watch and enjoy. You can also do your wine tasting during this time. It’s magical and fun to watch others create.