- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
SIP & DIP SILK SCARF WORKSHOP
May 23, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 7:00 pm$39
Creatively Made By YOU!
You are invited to a Sip and Dip workshop at Volcanic Hills Winery. Come sip on your favourite wine and create your own piece of wearable art. Here’s a little info about what we will be creating…
We bring the beautiful, ancient art of water marbling to the 21st century by inviting you to be the artist. Come and make your own water marbled silk scarf, or art canvas. Each artist chooses their colours and floats the paint one drop at a time on the surface of the water, then uses marbling combs, rakes, or stylus to create the design of their liking. My husband likes to tease me that if you can put ketchup on a hotdog you can do this art! We will be creating silk scarves for $39 each. ALL AGES WELCOME!
Tickets are booked by timeslot. In our 2 hour timelsot we start with a demonstration. Then we have 2 people creating while others watch and enjoy. You can also do your wine tasting during this time. It’s magical and fun to watch others create.