- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
Sip Sip Hooray by DAMA, Lagana and TruthTeller
September 21, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Enjoy a downtown Walla Walla wine experience with DAMA Wines, Lagana Cellars and TruthTeller Winery on Saturday, Oct. 26.
Ticket price includes food, a glass of wine at each location for two (both adults must be 21+), and 3, 6, or 12 bottles of wine (depending on level selected).
Start at DAMA Wines, pick up your wine carrier and menu, enjoy appetizers, a glass of wine, and pick out bottle(s) to take with you. Then, move on to TruthTeller Winery and Lagana Cellars for more bites, a glass of wine, and bottle(s) to take home. By the end of the night you will have enjoyed food and wine at three downtown Walla Walla tasting rooms, and have bottles of wine to take home to enjoy.
What’s on the menu? Food items announced Oct. 1.
’17 Cowgirl White – Sauv. Blanc – Retail $20
’15 Cowgirl Red – Cab Sauv. – Retail $23
’13 Merlot – Retail $32
’17 The Stand Up – Chardonnay – Retail $20
’15 Pun – Red Blend – Retail $30
’15 Wisdom – Red Blend – Retail $30
’17 Eritage Vineyard Chardonnay – Retail $22
’14 Minnick Hills Vineyard Syrah – Retail $30
’17 Eritage Vineyard Cab Franc – Retail $35