- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- This event has passed.
Slicker Side Show at Oak Knoll Winery with Jessica Milano
February 28 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
Slicker is joining up with Oak Knoll Winery to bring you Jessica “Suds” Milano on Feb. 28 as one of several Slicker Side Shows in 2020.
The event will be in the warehouse where it’s warm and cozy. Food, wine, beer and soda available for purchase. Age 21 and over only. There will be $10 cover charge at the door, and no pets are allowed.