- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Slicker Side Show at Oak Knoll Winery with Jessica Milano
February 28 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
Slicker is joining up with Oak Knoll Winery to bring you Jessica “Suds” Milano on Feb. 28 as one of several Slicker Side Shows in 2020.
The event will be in the warehouse where it’s warm and cozy. Food, wine, beer and soda available for purchase. Age 21 and over only. There will be $10 cover charge at the door, and no pets are allowed.