- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- This event has passed.
Slicker Side Show at Oak Knoll Winery with Jessica Milano
February 28 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
Slicker is joining up with Oak Knoll Winery to bring you Jessica “Suds” Milano on Feb. 28 as one of several Slicker Side Shows in 2020.
The event will be in the warehouse where it’s warm and cozy. Food, wine, beer and soda available for purchase. Age 21 and over only. There will be $10 cover charge at the door, and no pets are allowed.