- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- This event has passed.
Slicker Side Show at Oak Knoll Winery
January 17 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
Slicker is joining up with Oak Knoll Winery to bring you Jessica “Suds” Milano on Jan. 17 – the first of several Slicker Side Shows in 2020.
The event will be in the warehouse where it’s warm and cozy. Food, wine, beer and soda available for purchase. Age 21 and over only. There will be $10 cover charge at the door, and no pets are allowed.