- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- This event has passed.
Slicker Side Show at Oak Knoll Winery
January 17 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
Slicker is joining up with Oak Knoll Winery to bring you Jessica “Suds” Milano on Jan. 17 – the first of several Slicker Side Shows in 2020.
The event will be in the warehouse where it’s warm and cozy. Food, wine, beer and soda available for purchase. Age 21 and over only. There will be $10 cover charge at the door, and no pets are allowed.