- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
Snoqualmie Valley Wine Train Excursion
May 18 @ 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm
One event on May 18, 2019 at 2:30 pm
One event on June 8, 2019 at 2:30 pm
One event on August 24, 2019 at 2:30 pm
One event on September 14, 2019 at 2:30 pm
The Snoqualmie Valley Wine Train Excursion series on April 27, May 18, June 8, Aug. 24 and Sept. 14 features Snoqualmie Valley wineries, food, music and gorgeous scenery.
This unique way to experience the upper Snoqualmie Valley is made possible by the Northwest Railway Museum. Our wine trains feature a scenic train ride through the Snoqualmie Valley along the Seattle, Lake Shore & Eastern Railway, built in 1889.
Passengers ride in historic coaches, gain unique access to museum collections and exhibits, and learn how the railroad changed life in Washington state. Wine trains include multiple tasting stops with local food and music. Take home your favorite bottle(s) of wine. Each wine is available for purchase in the Snoqualmie Depot Bookstore after your excursion.
Visitors (21 and older only please) receive a complimentary souvenir wine glass with each ticket.
Event check in begins 2:30 p.m. at the Snoqualmie Depot. Your train returns to the Snoqualmie Depot at 6 p.m. We encourage you to visit any of the Historic Downtown Snoqualmie businesses for food, shopping and more after your excursion.