- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- This event has passed.
Snoqualmie Valley Wine Train Excursion
May 18 @ 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm
One event on May 18, 2019 at 2:30 pm
One event on June 8, 2019 at 2:30 pm
One event on August 24, 2019 at 2:30 pm
One event on September 14, 2019 at 2:30 pm
The Snoqualmie Valley Wine Train Excursion series on April 27, May 18, June 8, Aug. 24 and Sept. 14 features Snoqualmie Valley wineries, food, music and gorgeous scenery.
This unique way to experience the upper Snoqualmie Valley is made possible by the Northwest Railway Museum. Our wine trains feature a scenic train ride through the Snoqualmie Valley along the Seattle, Lake Shore & Eastern Railway, built in 1889.
Passengers ride in historic coaches, gain unique access to museum collections and exhibits, and learn how the railroad changed life in Washington state. Wine trains include multiple tasting stops with local food and music. Take home your favorite bottle(s) of wine. Each wine is available for purchase in the Snoqualmie Depot Bookstore after your excursion.
Visitors (21 and older only please) receive a complimentary souvenir wine glass with each ticket.
Event check in begins 2:30 p.m. at the Snoqualmie Depot. Your train returns to the Snoqualmie Depot at 6 p.m. We encourage you to visit any of the Historic Downtown Snoqualmie businesses for food, shopping and more after your excursion.