- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- This event has passed.
Snoqualmie Valley Wine Train Excursion
September 14, 2019 @ 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm
One event on May 18, 2019 at 2:30 pm
One event on June 8, 2019 at 2:30 pm
One event on August 24, 2019 at 2:30 pm
One event on September 14, 2019 at 2:30 pm
The Snoqualmie Valley Wine Train Excursion series on April 27, May 18, June 8, Aug. 24 and Sept. 14 features Snoqualmie Valley wineries, food, music and gorgeous scenery.
This unique way to experience the upper Snoqualmie Valley is made possible by the Northwest Railway Museum. Our wine trains feature a scenic train ride through the Snoqualmie Valley along the Seattle, Lake Shore & Eastern Railway, built in 1889.
Passengers ride in historic coaches, gain unique access to museum collections and exhibits, and learn how the railroad changed life in Washington state. Wine trains include multiple tasting stops with local food and music. Take home your favorite bottle(s) of wine. Each wine is available for purchase in the Snoqualmie Depot Bookstore after your excursion.
Visitors (21 and older only please) receive a complimentary souvenir wine glass with each ticket.
Event check in begins 2:30 p.m. at the Snoqualmie Depot. Your train returns to the Snoqualmie Depot at 6 p.m. We encourage you to visit any of the Historic Downtown Snoqualmie businesses for food, shopping and more after your excursion.