- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
Snoqualmie Valley Wine Train Excursion
September 14, 2019 @ 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm
One event on May 18, 2019 at 2:30 pm
One event on June 8, 2019 at 2:30 pm
One event on August 24, 2019 at 2:30 pm
One event on September 14, 2019 at 2:30 pm
The Snoqualmie Valley Wine Train Excursion series on April 27, May 18, June 8, Aug. 24 and Sept. 14 features Snoqualmie Valley wineries, food, music and gorgeous scenery.
This unique way to experience the upper Snoqualmie Valley is made possible by the Northwest Railway Museum. Our wine trains feature a scenic train ride through the Snoqualmie Valley along the Seattle, Lake Shore & Eastern Railway, built in 1889.
Passengers ride in historic coaches, gain unique access to museum collections and exhibits, and learn how the railroad changed life in Washington state. Wine trains include multiple tasting stops with local food and music. Take home your favorite bottle(s) of wine. Each wine is available for purchase in the Snoqualmie Depot Bookstore after your excursion.
Visitors (21 and older only please) receive a complimentary souvenir wine glass with each ticket.
Event check in begins 2:30 p.m. at the Snoqualmie Depot. Your train returns to the Snoqualmie Depot at 6 p.m. We encourage you to visit any of the Historic Downtown Snoqualmie businesses for food, shopping and more after your excursion.