- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Snoqualmie Wine Train
May 16, 2020 @ 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm
One event on May 16, 2020 at 2:30 pm
One event on June 13, 2020 at 2:30 pm
One event on August 8, 2020 at 2:30 pm
One event on September 12, 2020 at 2:30 pm
One event on October 3, 2020 at 2:30 pm
Hop aboard antique train cars for a scenic ride through the Upper Snoqualmie Valley along a historic railway to taste local wines and food.
Passengers ride in historic coaches, gain unique access to museum collections and exhibits, and learn how the railroad changed everything. Wine trains include multiple tasting stops with local food and music. Take home your favorite bottle(s) of wine. Each wine is available for purchase in the Snoqualmie Depot Bookstore after your excursion.
This year’s featured wineries include:
Sigillo Cellars (Snoqualmie)
Convergence Zone Cellars (North Bend)
Mount Si Winery (Snoqualmie)
William Grassie Wine Estates (Fall City)
Pearl & Stone Wine Co. (North Bend)
Valley food producers and providers
Carnation Farms (Carnation)
Heirloom Cookshop (Snoqualmie)
Cherry Valley Dairy (Duvall)
Blue Streak Chocolate (Snoqualmie)
All guests receive a complimentary wine glass with their ticket. Advance purchase required, guests must all be over the age of 21.
Check-in begins at 2:30 p.m. at the Snoqualmie Depot, train departs at 3 p.m.