- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- This event has passed.
Snoqualmie Wine Train
October 3 @ 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm
One event on May 16, 2020 at 2:30 pm
One event on June 13, 2020 at 2:30 pm
One event on August 8, 2020 at 2:30 pm
One event on September 12, 2020 at 2:30 pm
One event on October 3, 2020 at 2:30 pm
Hop aboard antique train cars for a scenic ride through the Upper Snoqualmie Valley along a historic railway to taste local wines and food.
Passengers ride in historic coaches, gain unique access to museum collections and exhibits, and learn how the railroad changed everything. Wine trains include multiple tasting stops with local food and music. Take home your favorite bottle(s) of wine. Each wine is available for purchase in the Snoqualmie Depot Bookstore after your excursion.
This year’s featured wineries include:
Sigillo Cellars (Snoqualmie)
Convergence Zone Cellars (North Bend)
Mount Si Winery (Snoqualmie)
William Grassie Wine Estates (Fall City)
Pearl & Stone Wine Co. (North Bend)
Valley food producers and providers
Carnation Farms (Carnation)
Heirloom Cookshop (Snoqualmie)
Cherry Valley Dairy (Duvall)
Blue Streak Chocolate (Snoqualmie)
All guests receive a complimentary wine glass with their ticket. Advance purchase required, guests must all be over the age of 21.
Check-in begins at 2:30 p.m. at the Snoqualmie Depot, train departs at 3 p.m.