- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- This event has passed.
SOMM Summit International Wine and Spirits Symposium
July 7 - July 8$285
SEATTLE – The second annual SOMM Summit reconvenes its wine, beer, cider and spirits educational symposium on July 7-8 at South Seattle College.
Wine and spirits enthusiasts, collectors, aficionados, sommeliers, winemakers, tasting room staff, bartenders and industry professionals are invited to attend the two days of seminars and tastings.
Registration is open at www.SOMMSummit.com.
The SOMM Summit is presented by Christopher Chan. The beverage and hospitality professional spent 15 years as director of wine and spirits at Seattle’s prestigious Rainier Club. The advanced sommelier from the Court of Master Sommeliers has received a diploma from the International Guild of Sommeliers and is a certified specialist of wine through the Society of Wine Educators. He also produces and serves as the host of Seattle’s Happy Hour Radio, which is broadcast 6-7 p.m. Saturdays on KVI 570 AM.