- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
Sounds of Summer Sundays at Airlie Winery
August 25, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$10
Pack your picnic and get ready to tap your toes to Jazz that Swings with Gail Gage and her band. The show runs from 3 to 6 pm, Sunday, Aug. 25, 2019. Cost is $10 per person, $5 for Airlie Wine Club members (limit two).