- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- This event has passed.
Sounds of Summer Sundays at Airlie Winery
August 25, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$10
Pack your picnic and get ready to tap your toes to Jazz that Swings with Gail Gage and her band. The show runs from 3 to 6 pm, Sunday, Aug. 25, 2019. Cost is $10 per person, $5 for Airlie Wine Club members (limit two).