- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
- This event has passed.
Soup Supper at Cliff Creek Cellars in Southern Oregon
January 13 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$30
Cliff Creek Cellars has created a tasting menu pairing released wines with soups, salad and bread.
2013 Merlot with Mushroom Soup
2009 NI Cabernet Franc with Roasted Red Pepper Soup
2013 Cabernet Sauvignon with Beef Stew
Reservations are required.
541-855-5330 – Vineyard