- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
Soup Supper at Cliff Creek Cellars in Southern Oregon
January 13 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$30
Cliff Creek Cellars has created a tasting menu pairing released wines with soups, salad and bread.
2013 Merlot with Mushroom Soup
2009 NI Cabernet Franc with Roasted Red Pepper Soup
2013 Cabernet Sauvignon with Beef Stew
Reservations are required.
541-855-5330 – Vineyard