- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
- College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- This event has passed.
Soup Supper at Cliff Creek Cellars in Southern Oregon
January 13 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$30
Cliff Creek Cellars has created a tasting menu pairing released wines with soups, salad and bread.
2013 Merlot with Mushroom Soup
2009 NI Cabernet Franc with Roasted Red Pepper Soup
2013 Cabernet Sauvignon with Beef Stew
Reservations are required.
541-855-5330 – Vineyard