- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Southern Oregon Wine Class (with Troon and Upper Five)
October 4 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm$30
In this class, we’ll be exploring Southern Oregon. We’ll be showcasing a range of wines and will have Nate Wall and Terry Sullivan (of Troon Vineyard and Upper Five Vineyard, respectively) here to enlighten us on the beauties of southern Oregon wine!
(Plus, as two of Southern Oregon’s passionate Biodynamic estates, Terry and Nate will fill us in on all things Biodynamic. What does it mean? Why is it important? Do they really bury poop in the ground?)
Get tickets (and wines) here!