- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Southern Oregon Wine Class (with Troon and Upper Five)
October 4, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm$30
In this class, we’ll be exploring Southern Oregon. We’ll be showcasing a range of wines and will have Nate Wall and Terry Sullivan (of Troon Vineyard and Upper Five Vineyard, respectively) here to enlighten us on the beauties of southern Oregon wine!
(Plus, as two of Southern Oregon’s passionate Biodynamic estates, Terry and Nate will fill us in on all things Biodynamic. What does it mean? Why is it important? Do they really bury poop in the ground?)
Get tickets (and wines) here!