- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Sparkling Rosé MASKerade
September 25 - September 27$25.00
The Sparkling Rosé MASKerade happens every weekend in September (Fri., Sat., Sun. 1pm-6pm)
Enjoy gourmet food pairings, expanded wine flights, art display, AND the exclusive release of our inaugural Coeur Cause Sparkling Rosé with sales benefiting charity.
Door prizes are awarded for swankiest or most creative face masks every weekend!
The event helps fund art & education programs for children in partnership with Friends of the Lower Grand Coulee, a 501(c)(3).
Reservations are required as seating is limited. We are still practicing safe social distancing. Face masks required until seated or served