- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
July 25 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$10. – $25.
We will have 2 tracks with 5 stations.
You can choose Whites/Rosé or Reds.
We’ll have tasty snacks and you get to take your glass home at the end!
Email Brad@ShermanWinery.com to reserve your spot.
Cost: Club Members each couple is $10.
Limited space, reserve now!