- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Spring Barrel Weekend at Tucannon Cellars
April 24 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until April 24, 2022
Come join Tucannon Cellars for special barrel tastings April 23-24 for this year’s Spring Barrel Celebration. We will have a special tasting menu prepared, select snacks, and a few different barrels to taste from to kick off Washington wine season! Hope to see you then!
Tasting fee is $15, which is waived with bottle purchase.
Reservations are required for groups of 6 or more, and recommended for everyone.
Automatic 18% gratuity for groups of 8 or more people.