- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- This event has passed.
Spring Cello and Piano Concert at Grizzly Peak Winery
April 18 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Grizzly Peak Winery in Southern Oregon’s Rogue Valley presents its Spring Cello and Piano Concert featuring Michal Palzewicz on cello and Ayke Agus on piano and violin.
~ Program includes Boccherini, Schumann, J.CH. Bach and more.
~ Concert is outdoors and socially distanced.
~ RSVP at GPReservations@gmail.com
~ Cost: Donation of your choice
~ In case of rain concert will be moved indoors. Indoor space will be limited due to social distancing limitations, and is available on a first come, first serve basis.