- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Spring Winemaker’s Dinner at Chris James Cellars
April 11, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$2 – $250
Join us for an enchanting evening in the winery as Chris leads us through an enjoyable 5 course dinner paired with 6 fantastic wines. As a special treat, our 2016 Lagrein Dolcetto library wine will be poured and available for purchase.
Tickets are $250/couple* which includes 2 wines to take home and enjoy. Club members are welcome to buy 2 sets of tickets (4 seats) at the discounted price of $230/couple*.
*18% gratuity not included
Reserve your spot now: https://squareup.com/store/ChrisJamesCellarsEvents
The menu will be posted soon!