- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Spring Winemaker’s Dinner at Chris James Cellars
April 11 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$2 – $250
Join us for an enchanting evening in the winery as Chris leads us through an enjoyable 5 course dinner paired with 6 fantastic wines. As a special treat, our 2016 Lagrein Dolcetto library wine will be poured and available for purchase.
Tickets are $250/couple* which includes 2 wines to take home and enjoy. Club members are welcome to buy 2 sets of tickets (4 seats) at the discounted price of $230/couple*.
*18% gratuity not included
Reserve your spot now: https://squareup.com/store/ChrisJamesCellarsEvents
The menu will be posted soon!