- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Spring Winemaker’s Dinner w/ Karl Holl
May 1, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$140
Kick-off Oregon Wine Month at Alloro Vineyard with a special Spring Winemaker Dinner featuring Chef Karl Holl of Spatzle & Speck and Park Ave. Fine Wines!
Named PDX Monthly’s 2018 Chef of the Year, Karl is the rare combination of chef, butcher, forager, and farmer. Growing and raising everything he cooks while diving into his love of northern Italian cuisine and drawing inspiration from his Oma’s German roots, he redefines “farm-to-table” cooking. Chef Karl will also incorporate ingredients from the Alloro Farm into the menu!
Reservations are required