- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
St. Joseph’s Art and Wine
February 29 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$80
The annual St. Joseph’s Art & Wine returns to the Three Rivers Convention Center in Kennewick, Wash., and features regional wines, cigars, restaurants, artists and musicians.
This 24th annual event, which lands on Leap Day in 2020, serves as a fundraiser for St. Joseph’s Parish and School.
The 2019 event provided $60,000 for the school’s operating budget and an additional $20,000 for playground and technology improvements.