- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
St. Nick’s Taste the Season in Woodinville Wine Country
December 7, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
One event on December 7, 2019 at 12:00 pm
One event on December 8, 2019 at 12:00 pm
St. Nick’s Taste the Season features with a weekend of wine tasting on Dec. 6-8 in Woodinville Wine Country.
Before you shop for anyone else this holiday season, give yourself this special treat. Woodinville Wine Country kicks off your yuletide festivities with a three-day weekend of tasting, toasting and celebrating.
More than 25 wineries and tasting rooms throughout Woodinville will be pouring their finest offerings and spreading heaps of holiday cheer. There’s no better excuse for getting together with friends and getting into the season. Who knows, you may even discover a new favorite wine just in time for your holiday parties!
New this year, take advantage of your complimentary Cellar Hopper Pass for quick pick-ups and drop-offs at most of the participating wineries. At check in you will receive a map highlighting the Cellar Hopper stops and times.
To complement the spirit of the season, we also wish to emphasize safety. With so many tasting experiences here, we ask that you designate a non-drinking driver who will also be allowed to tour the wineries with you without purchasing a St. Nick’s booklet.
General admission: $60
Price includes access to all 3 dates, one wine glass (please bring each day) and Cellar Hopper shuttle pass. Wineries will vary from 2-4 wines available to taste with a minimum of two wines at each location.
5-9 p.m., Friday, Dec 6
Noon to 5 p.m. Saturday, Dec 7
Noon to 5 p.m. Sunday, Dec 8
Participating Wineries: Airfield Estates, Ancestry Cellars, Auclair Winery, Damsel Cellars, Davenport Cellars, DiStefano Winery, Eye of The Needle Winery, Genoa Cellars, Icon Cellars, J. Bookwalter Winery, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Long Cellars, Love the Red Winery, Martedi Winery, Otis Kenyon Wine, Patterson Cellars, Pondera Winery, Silver Lake Winery, Tertulia Cellars, Three of Cups and more to be announced.
Participating Breweries: 20 Corners Brewing Co., and Triplehorn Brewing.