- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
St. Patrick’s Day Celebration
March 17 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
Come celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with us! Tickets to the event include a traditional Irish dinner, live Irish music, and several rounds of Irish trivia Local artist Jimi Sexton will entertain us with his musical talent as well as his knowledge of whiskey.
Whiskey tasting is available-tickets sold separately as an add-on. Beer and wine are available as well. Please arrive a few minutes early to get checked in and come dressed in your Irish best!
This event is for ADULTS 21 and over ONLY. Please leave the children and dogs at home.
*State COVID restrictions based will be followed and updated the week of the event.