- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- This event has passed.
Ste. Chapelle Mother’s Day Concert in the Park
May 11, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm$8 – $10
Treat your Mom to a day of wine, music and fun at the Ste. Chapelle Mother’s Day Concert in the Park.
J.R. & The Sting Rays will provide the music, while Ste. Chapelle offers Mother’s Day wine specials, including a Moms’ Mimosa for $3.
Enjoy (an optional) lunch with Kanak Attack catering, which is $8 wine club members; $10 for others.
Gates open at noon. For information call 208-453-7843 ext. 3.
19348 Lowell Road, Caldwell, Idaho, 83607