- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Stoller Summer Supper 08/27/2020
August 27 @ 6:45 pm$170
Reserve your spot now for our first ever wine-pairing dining experience located in our new facility, the Experience Center! The cuisine will be carefully crafted by our very own Culinary Director, Chef Becca Richards, and will be sure to satisfy your tastebuds. Each course will be paired with one of our delicious wines that will highlight the party in your mouth.
The table size is limited to no more than 10 people.
The cost of the event includes dinner, wine, and service charges. Stoller Wine Club members receive 10% off. Please use your email on file to automatically receive your discount.
Make your reservation here!