- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Stoller Summer Supper 08/27/2020
August 27, 2020 @ 6:45 pm$170
Reserve your spot now for our first ever wine-pairing dining experience located in our new facility, the Experience Center! The cuisine will be carefully crafted by our very own Culinary Director, Chef Becca Richards, and will be sure to satisfy your tastebuds. Each course will be paired with one of our delicious wines that will highlight the party in your mouth.
The table size is limited to no more than 10 people.
The cost of the event includes dinner, wine, and service charges. Stoller Wine Club members receive 10% off. Please use your email on file to automatically receive your discount.
Make your reservation here!