- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- This event has passed.
Styring 2015 Estate Release Celebration at Styring Vineyards
May 18 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until May 19, 2019
Join us the weekend before the Memorial Day crowds for an exclusive tasting event at Styring Vineyards.
Celebrate the release of our 2015 Estate Pinot Noir, rated 94 by Wine Enthusiast. We’ll also pour from our award-winning portfolio of grape-to-table wines: Whimsy Riesling, 2014 Signature Pinot Noir, 2013 Reckless Petit Verdot/Cabernet Sauvignon blend and a Dessert wine selection. At Styring Vineyards, there’s something for everyone in your tasting party.
Styring Vineyards is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. Find something distinctive, unforgettable, inspiring and true at Styring Vineyards: a hidden gem in the Willamette Valley.
Open 11 a.m. -4 p.m., May 18-19
Tasting Fee: $10 per person, refundable per bottle purchased