- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- This event has passed.
Styring 2015 Estate Release Celebration at Styring Vineyards
May 18 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until May 19, 2019
Join us the weekend before the Memorial Day crowds for an exclusive tasting event at Styring Vineyards.
Celebrate the release of our 2015 Estate Pinot Noir, rated 94 by Wine Enthusiast. We’ll also pour from our award-winning portfolio of grape-to-table wines: Whimsy Riesling, 2014 Signature Pinot Noir, 2013 Reckless Petit Verdot/Cabernet Sauvignon blend and a Dessert wine selection. At Styring Vineyards, there’s something for everyone in your tasting party.
Styring Vineyards is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. Find something distinctive, unforgettable, inspiring and true at Styring Vineyards: a hidden gem in the Willamette Valley.
Open 11 a.m. -4 p.m., May 18-19
Tasting Fee: $10 per person, refundable per bottle purchased