- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Styring RIXI Sparkling Release Celebration
February 8, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$15
We’re breaking out the bubbly! Help us pop the cork on Styring’s first-ever méthode champenoise sparkling wine: RIXI Vintage Brut 2017.
Join us for the tasting celebration from 11 a.m.- 5 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 8, featuring a live demonstration of sabering sparkling wine bottles at noon, 1 p.m. and 2 pm.
We’ll also be pouring from our award-winning portfolio of grape-to-table wines: 96-rated Pinot Noir, Petit Verdot and dessert wines. At Styring, there’s something for everyone in your tasting party!
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. Find something distinctive, unforgettable, inspiring and true at Styring: a hidden gem in the Willamette Valley.
Tasting fee: $15 per person, complimentary for club members, refundable per bottle purchased.