- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Styring RIXI Sparkling Release Celebration
February 8 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$15
We’re breaking out the bubbly! Help us pop the cork on Styring’s first-ever méthode champenoise sparkling wine: RIXI Vintage Brut 2017.
Join us for the tasting celebration from 11 a.m.- 5 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 8, featuring a live demonstration of sabering sparkling wine bottles at noon, 1 p.m. and 2 pm.
We’ll also be pouring from our award-winning portfolio of grape-to-table wines: 96-rated Pinot Noir, Petit Verdot and dessert wines. At Styring, there’s something for everyone in your tasting party!
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. Find something distinctive, unforgettable, inspiring and true at Styring: a hidden gem in the Willamette Valley.
Tasting fee: $15 per person, complimentary for club members, refundable per bottle purchased.