- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards 2019 Labor Day Weekend: New Tasting Room Grand Opening
August 31, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until September 2, 2019
Help celebrate the beautiful new tasting room at Styring Vineyards this Labor Day weekend.
Open 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., on Saturday, Aug 31, Sunday, Sept. 1 and Monday, Sep 2.
At 11 a.m. on Saturday, Aug. 31, we’ll cut the ribbon and offer a special toast to the first 100 people through the doors. We can’t wait for you to experience the soaring ceilings, breathtaking Willamette Valley views and inviting surroundings we’ve designed with our visitors in mind. It’s a place get comfortable, enjoy our wine and share great conversation with your family and friends.
All Labor Day weekend, we’ll celebrate the release of our 93-point 2015 Signature Pinot Noir and pour from our award-winning portfolio of grape-to-table wines:
- 94-rated 2015 Estate Pinot Noir
- 91-rated 2016 Whimsy Riesling
- Recently Released 2018 Silver Snoopy White Pinot Noir
- Customer Favorite 2013 Reckless Petit Verdot/Cabernet Sauvignon Blend
- A Dessert wine selection from our cellars
At Styring, there’s something for everyone in your tasting party!
Styring Vineyards is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. Find something distinctive, unforgettable, inspiring and true at Styring: a hidden gem in the Willamette Valley.
Tasting fee is $10 per person, which is refundable per bottle purchased.