- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards 2019 Thanksgiving Weekend Open House
November 29, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until December 1, 2019
Kick off the holiday season at Styring Vineyards! Bring your family and friends to our beautiful farm to taste our just-released 96-rated 2015 Wit Reserve Estate Pinot Noir. And don’t forget your holiday gift list – now is a great time to stock up on presents.
We’ll also pour our award-winning portfolio of grape-to-table wines: Pinot Noir, Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot and Dessert Wines. At Styring, there’s something for everyone in your tasting party!
Enjoy live, original music from local blues legend Dave Mulaney on Friday from 1-4 p.m.
Styring Vineyards is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. Find something distinctive, unforgettable, inspiring and true at Styring: a hidden gem in the Willamette Valley.
Tasting fee: $15 per person, complimentary for club members, refundable per bottle purchased