- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards Summer Saturdays: Tastings on the Patio
August 10, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Saturday, repeating until August 31, 2019
Sit back, relax and enjoy the breathtaking views as we pour on the Styring Vineyards patio from noon until 4 p.m. every Saturday this summer, June 1 through Aug. 31. No appointment required!
We’ll be offering a special tasting of our unreleased White Pinot Noir. It’s cool, crisp and the perfect wine for a warm summer day. Available for sale in limited quantities.
We’ll also pour from our award-winning portfolio of grape-to-table wines.
- 2015 Estate Pinot Noir, just released
- Whimsy Riesling
- 2014 Signature Pinot Noir
- 2013 Reckless Petit Verdot/Cabernet Sauvignon blend
- A dessert wine selection
Bring along your favorite friends, pack a picnic and spend the afternoon basking in the beauty of our Willamette Valley family farm. At Styring, there’s something for everyone in your tasting party.
Can’t make it on a Saturday? You can always text us to schedule a tasting another time at 503-866-6741.
$10 per person tasting fee refunded per bottle purchased.
Find something distinctive, unforgettable, inspiring and true at Styring: a hidden gem in the Willamette Valley.