- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards Valentine’s Weekend
February 15 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$15
Enjoy a special Valentine’s Day Weekend flight from Styring Vineyards’ award-winning portfolio of grape-to-table wines designed to warm your hearts:
- 2017 RIXI Vintage Brut sparkling wine
- 96-rated 2015 Wit Reserve Estate Pinot Noir
- 2013 Reckless Petit Verdot/Cabernet blend
- 2009 Breathless Syrah Port-Style dessert wine, served in a special chocolate cup, just for Valentine’s Day
You can also learn how to open a bottle of sparkling wine using a saber! We’ll have a LIVE sabering demonstration at noon, 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. using RIXI, our first-ever méthode Champenoise sparkling wine.
Styring Vineyards is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. Find something distinctive, unforgettable, inspiring and true at Styring: a hidden gem in the Willamette Valley.
Hours: noon-4 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 15
Tasting fee: $15 per person, complimentary for club members, refundable per bottle purchased