- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards Valentine’s Weekend
February 15, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$15
Enjoy a special Valentine’s Day Weekend flight from Styring Vineyards’ award-winning portfolio of grape-to-table wines designed to warm your hearts:
- 2017 RIXI Vintage Brut sparkling wine
- 96-rated 2015 Wit Reserve Estate Pinot Noir
- 2013 Reckless Petit Verdot/Cabernet blend
- 2009 Breathless Syrah Port-Style dessert wine, served in a special chocolate cup, just for Valentine’s Day
You can also learn how to open a bottle of sparkling wine using a saber! We’ll have a LIVE sabering demonstration at noon, 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. using RIXI, our first-ever méthode Champenoise sparkling wine.
Styring Vineyards is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. Find something distinctive, unforgettable, inspiring and true at Styring: a hidden gem in the Willamette Valley.
Hours: noon-4 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 15
Tasting fee: $15 per person, complimentary for club members, refundable per bottle purchased