- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards Wit Reserve Estate Pinot Noir Release Celebration
November 23, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until November 24, 2019
Beat the Thanksgiving crowds for a first taste of the just-released 96-rated 2015 Wit Reserve Estate Pinot Noir by Styring Vineyards.
We’ll also pour our award-winning portfolio of grape-to-table wines: Pinot Noir, Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot and dessert wines. At Styring Vineyards, there’s something for everyone in your tasting party.
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. Find something distinctive, unforgettable, inspiring and true at Styring: a hidden gem in the Willamette Valley.
Tasting fee: $15 per person, complimentary for club members, refundable per bottle purchased