- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Subterra Features Bells Up as winery of the month
October 1, 2019 - October 31, 2019
Bells Up Winery will be the featured winery of the month for October 2019 at Subterra – A Wine Cellar Restaurant. A selection of Bells Up’s wines will be showcased in the restaurant and available by the glass or the bottle for enjoyment with a meal, or by the bottle to take home.
Featured wines include:
- 2018 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc
- 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir
- 2016 Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
- 2017 Firebird Walla Walla Valley Syrah
Subterra has a long history of supporting local wineries, featuring a different label from the Willamette Valley monthly since owners Janet and Martin Bleck established the restaurant in January 2010. Located at the intersection of 99W and Villa Road in Newberg, at 1505 Portland Rd., Subterra is open daily for lunch and dinner. Its menu reflects an innovative patchwork of complex, bold flavors pieced together from varied cuisines and brought together with classical technique.
For more information or reservations, please contact Subterra at 503-538-6060.