- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
Subterra Features Bells Up as winery of the month
October 1 - October 31
Bells Up Winery will be the featured winery of the month for October 2019 at Subterra – A Wine Cellar Restaurant. A selection of Bells Up’s wines will be showcased in the restaurant and available by the glass or the bottle for enjoyment with a meal, or by the bottle to take home.
Featured wines include:
- 2018 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc
- 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir
- 2016 Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
- 2017 Firebird Walla Walla Valley Syrah
Subterra has a long history of supporting local wineries, featuring a different label from the Willamette Valley monthly since owners Janet and Martin Bleck established the restaurant in January 2010. Located at the intersection of 99W and Villa Road in Newberg, at 1505 Portland Rd., Subterra is open daily for lunch and dinner. Its menu reflects an innovative patchwork of complex, bold flavors pieced together from varied cuisines and brought together with classical technique.
For more information or reservations, please contact Subterra at 503-538-6060.