- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- This event has passed.
Summer Concert Series at Waterbrook Winery with Whiskey Creek Band
June 15, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm$15 – $20
Waterbrook Winery is proudly sponsoring another year of its “Pay it Forward Summer Concert Series” where the winery throws a party, then GIVES BACK a portion of the proceeds to the community.
On this date, Whiskey Creek Band and Waterbrook are partnering to raise money for Providence St. Mary Foundation; a local, non-profit organization whose mission is to invest in programs, technology and equipment to ensure that exceptional health care continues close to home at Providence St. Mary Medical Center. Every dollar raised stays in Walla Walla.
Tickets are $20 at the door, or at the tasting room in advance. Once you are in, wine, burgers, tacos, and a full menu are available at an additional cost. The music will be cranking and the wine will be flowing!!! Come on out for a fun community event with the additional benefit of helping those in need.