- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- This event has passed.
Summer Saturdays at Styring
May 8 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$15
Summer Saturdays at Styring are back! Reserve your outdoor tasting flight, where you can enjoy selections from our award-winning portfolio of grape-to-table wines: Pinot Noir, Riesling, Petit Verdot/Cabernet Sauvignon blend, Sparkling and Dessert. Bring a picnic if you like and enjoy the beautiful views of the farm from your own delightfully distanced table.
A limited number of spaces are available at 11 am, 12 pm, 1:30 pm or 2:30 pm every Saturday from May through the end of August!
A few reminders:
– Please, no more than six people per group (that includes ALL group members)
– No outside alcohol consumed on our grounds
– Flights are $15 per person with no purchase requirement
– One flight charge waived per bottle purchased
– Snacks available for purchase
– Spaces are limited, so be sure to make a reservation
And don’t forget – our Drive-thru Wine Pick Up will be open from Noon-4 pm on Saturdays, too! Just drive up, make your selections, pay at our touch-free pay station, we load your wine in your trunk and away you go! Safe, easy and convenient! No reservation required.
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. Find something distinctive, unforgettable, inspiring and true at Styring: a hidden gem in the Willamette Valley.