Located in the Chehalem Mountains AVA, Bells Up Winery is at 27895 NE Bell Road at the intersection of Zimri Drive. In its fifth year of operation, the label is one of Newberg’s newest micro-boutique wineries—making approximately 500 cases annually—and is always open by appointment.
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
Summer Sendoff: Labor Day Weekend Open House at Bells Up Winery
September 1, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating until September 1, 2019
Raise a glass to the end of summer (and stock up for the school year) at Bells Up’s Labor Day Weekend Open House.
Enjoy samples of our current wine line up from noon – 4 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 31, and Sunday, Sept. 1. No appointment necessary.
Tastings are $20 per person, deducted from a $75 purchase. Members of Bells Up’s Fanfare Club enjoy complimentary tastings throughout the event. Guests will sample four of Bells Up Winery’s handcrafted wines, paired with light fare and spectacular views of the Willamette Valley from the one and only wineporch.
Featured wines to include (pending availability):
- 2018 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc
- 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir
- 2016 Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
- 2017 Candide Nemarniki Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir