- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- This event has passed.
Sunday Soup Supper at Cliff Creek Cellars vineyard tasting room
January 26 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$30
The Southern Oregon vineyard tasting room for Cliff Creek Cellars will stage a fun evening of pairing wines with delicious soups. Cost is $30 for three soups, three wines, salad and bread.