- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
October 18 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$150
Join us for a new tradition as we celebrate the Valley’s abundant harvest with Sunday Suppers. Starting Sunday, September 27th – October 25th, we’re partnering with local Oregon chefs to bring you menus focused on the bounty provided by local farmers, fishermen, producers, cheese makers, and more! So, surround yourselves with friends and family at DDO each Sunday night and share the bounty of the harvest, conversation, connection, and great wine!