- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
October 18, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$150
Join us for a new tradition as we celebrate the Valley’s abundant harvest with Sunday Suppers. Starting Sunday, September 27th – October 25th, we’re partnering with local Oregon chefs to bring you menus focused on the bounty provided by local farmers, fishermen, producers, cheese makers, and more! So, surround yourselves with friends and family at DDO each Sunday night and share the bounty of the harvest, conversation, connection, and great wine!