- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
November 8 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Our team has enjoyed welcoming many of you to the winery this Fall for our Sunday Suppers! We’ve loved sharing our new releases, library wines, and exceptional culinary pairings with you so much that we have added dinners on Nov. 1, Nov. 8, Nov. 15 & Nov. 22.
Locally-based Chef Christian Ephrem will kick off the dinners with a special Farm to Table collaboration with Topaz Farms, and Chef Paul Bachand of Recipe will wrap things up on Nov. 22 with a Shell-A-Bration not to be missed. To maintain a comfortable, safe experience, we’ve heated and added a lovely tent to our terrace. Seats fill up quickly – Make your reservations today!