- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- This event has passed.
Sunset Supper at Pike Place Market
August 17 @ 7:30 pm - 11:00 pm$175
SEATTLE — The 23rd annual Sunset Supper at Pike Place Market will be staged 7:30 p.m., Friday, Aug. 17, and it features some of Seattle’s best wines being served alongside chefs as they prepare food on the market’s cobblestones.
Sunset Supper is a uniquely Seattle event that takes place on a warm summer evening in Pike Place Market. The market will transform into the perfect party venue for 1,400 guests and more than 90 of our region’s finest restaurants, wineries and breweries.
Participating wineries include:
[youtube id=”Fvf4stAWPVU” width=”620″ height=”360″]
Sip and sample gourmet food and drinks, chat with chefs, mingle with your friends, take a chance on a raffle or spin the wheel for prizes, and dance under the stars to live music. All ticket levels include unlimited food and beverages while they last.
Proceeds benefit the Pike Place Market Foundation. Prices are $175 for individuals. Seating not included. A limited number of tickets may be available at the door.