- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Sunsets in Snohomish Wine Walk Series
June 8, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 4:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until September 14, 2019
Sunsets in Snohomish Wine Walk Series is the second Saturday of each summer month. Dig our vintage attitude. Walk along 150-year old streets. Surround yourself with history; encounter architecture and attitudes of yesteryear while strolling from shop to shop sampling delicious regional wines.
A different local winery is featured in each participating shop. Must be at least 21 years old to attend and tickets are required. Check-in at Above and Beyond, 1001 First St., Snohomish.
Tickets are $25 in advance, but $30 at the door (if we don’t sell out in advance).
— Includes 8 tastes and a $10 coupon towards first wine purchase
— Check in starts at 3 p.m.
(Wine tasting starts at 4 p.m.)