- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
Sunsets in Snohomish Wine Walk Series
June 8 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 4:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until September 14, 2019
Sunsets in Snohomish Wine Walk Series is the second Saturday of each summer month. Dig our vintage attitude. Walk along 150-year old streets. Surround yourself with history; encounter architecture and attitudes of yesteryear while strolling from shop to shop sampling delicious regional wines.
A different local winery is featured in each participating shop. Must be at least 21 years old to attend and tickets are required. Check-in at Above and Beyond, 1001 First St., Snohomish.
Tickets are $25 in advance, but $30 at the door (if we don’t sell out in advance).
— Includes 8 tastes and a $10 coupon towards first wine purchase
— Check in starts at 3 p.m.
(Wine tasting starts at 4 p.m.)