- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
Sunsets in Snohomish Wine Walk Series
September 14, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 4:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until September 14, 2019
Sunsets in Snohomish Wine Walk Series is the second Saturday of each summer month. Dig our vintage attitude. Walk along 150-year old streets. Surround yourself with history; encounter architecture and attitudes of yesteryear while strolling from shop to shop sampling delicious regional wines.
A different local winery is featured in each participating shop. Must be at least 21 years old to attend and tickets are required. Check-in at Above and Beyond, 1001 First St., Snohomish.
Tickets are $25 in advance, but $30 at the door (if we don’t sell out in advance).
— Includes 8 tastes and a $10 coupon towards first wine purchase
— Check in starts at 3 p.m.
(Wine tasting starts at 4 p.m.)