- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- This event has passed.
Sunsets in Snohomish Wine Walk Series
September 14, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 4:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until September 14, 2019
Sunsets in Snohomish Wine Walk Series is the second Saturday of each summer month. Dig our vintage attitude. Walk along 150-year old streets. Surround yourself with history; encounter architecture and attitudes of yesteryear while strolling from shop to shop sampling delicious regional wines.
A different local winery is featured in each participating shop. Must be at least 21 years old to attend and tickets are required. Check-in at Above and Beyond, 1001 First St., Snohomish.
Tickets are $25 in advance, but $30 at the door (if we don’t sell out in advance).
— Includes 8 tastes and a $10 coupon towards first wine purchase
— Check in starts at 3 p.m.
(Wine tasting starts at 4 p.m.)